Κυριακή 31 Μαρτίου 2019

New School- New experiences

After 12 years in the 12th Junior High School of Acharnes , years full of strong emotions and experiences I had to move to another school, 3rd Junior High School where, to my pleasant surprise I met colleagues who showed interest in my love for European projects.The benefits are multiple not only for students but for teachers alike.
So my first year in the new school made me realise once more that all students are eager to participate and  reap the benefits of students' exchange programmes.It definitely needs hard work, communication and collaboration skills ,a vision to offer our students as much as they deserve.

 Etwinning was the stage and students from Spain and France collaborated with our students on two different cultural projects exchanging information about their countries' culture ,playing games and ....meeting each other in person. 
Here is a small sample of both exchanges!!